To assist in carrying out sales support and administrative duties to assist the management and sales team achieve targets and meet service levels.
- To qualify and process sales enquires received by telephone and email with a view to scheduling survey appointments for the field sales teams geographically.
- Provide regular ongoing support to the sales estimation manager in the preparation of quotations and bids for the Security and Audio visual systems.
- Process orders in a timely and efficient manner incompliance with the company and industry policies and achieving approval of key parameters such as, approved purchase orders, signed contracts.
- Create installation job and invoicing packs from sales to installations after processing an order.
- Email sales activity reports on a daily basis to the sales team and raise awareness of any data anomalies to avoid inaccuracies.
- Complete and submit bid tender documentation and PQQ within specified time frames for inclusion on approved tender list.
- Follow up tenders/quotations when requested on behalf of the sales team with the clients.
- Ensure the sales forecast is kept up to date by the sales team.
- Send regular reminders to the field sales team ensuring all client opportunities are kept up to date.
- Create marketing and presentation material on a project by project basis.
- To maintain company standards of customer relationships and confidentiality.
- To ensure compliance of company objectives by showing flexibility and willingness to assist when requested.
- Detailed experience in a sales administrative role within an office environment.
- Customer communications experience, either internal or external.
- Proposal Estimation/Bids and Tenders.
- Must be articulate and literate, with excellent IT and communication skills.
- Excellent people skills (able to influence across multifunctional divisions and stakeholders).
- Needs to be self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Demonstrate PC Literacy with proficient knowledge of Microsoft products (PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Diary management.
- Technical knowledge of security systems or products is ideal but related industry knowledge will be considered.
- Security systems and / or products.
- Technical solution sales background.
- IT literate with a knowledge of MS Office based packages is a must
Interested applicants please send your CV’s to Human Resources, Unit 8, Canbury Business Park, Elm Crescent, Kingston upon Thames, KT2 6HJ or email:firstname.lastname@example.org
|Status:||Full time / permanent||Salary:||On application|
|Hours:||Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5.30pm|